Nutrients which help strengthen the bones.
- The human body requires at least 800 mg. of calcium intake daily for bone and teeth reparation.
- Vitamin D enhances calcium absorption.
- Magnesium is important for bone generation the lack of which can cause osteoporosis.
- Copper level in the blood directly affects bone density. Copper insufficiency may cause osteoporosis.
- Manganese is an important mineral to tissue and bone generation.
Nutrients which help strengthen the joints
- Horsetail is abundant in silicon which is important to bone generation and helps prevent osteoporosis and joint inflammation.
- Hydrolyzed collagen is extremely vital to the bone and cartilage generation and can help reduce the risk of joint inflammation.
- L-Lysine is an amino acid which helps promote elasticity in tissues around the joints and also reduce risk of joint inflammation an prevent joint and bone deterioration.