Coenzyme Q10 is an essential part in the energy generation of the cells as it is the primary enzyme in turning carbohydrates into energy. It is found in abundant in organs with high energy consumption such as the heart, liver, muscles, and brain. Insufficiency of Co Q10 can greatly cause negative effects to the body.
Benefits of Co Q10 to patients with heart and artery diseases
- Co Q10 helps the heart function properly
- Co Q10 lessens symptoms caused by the heart disease such as ankle inflammation, heavy breathing, and insomnia.
- Co Q10 reduces risk of heart failure caused by insufficient blood flow to the heart.
- Co Q10 is an antioxidant which helps prevent cholesterol clogging in the blood vessels.
- Co Q10 decreases the chance of Angina and heavy heart beating.
- Co Q10 alleviates high blood pressure
- Co Q10 reduces the chance of complications which may occur to patients with heart conditions.
Other notable benefits
- Reduces wrinkles and skin aging as Co Q10 is a strong anti-oxidant
- Can be used to treat patients with brain and memory related diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Migraine, and Stroke.
- Improves the respiratory system and muscle functionalities.
- Reduces muscle stress caused by excess amount of lactic acid in the muscles.
- Improves the immune system and strengthens the white blood cells.
- Reduces muscle tiredness symptoms caused by consumption of statin drugs.