With less and less fruits and vegetables being consumed on a daily basis as most lead a fast pace life which resulting in higher chances for fast food consumption, more health problems arise.
How the digestive and excretory system can be improved.
- Acacia gum is a natural gum made of the hardened sap of various species of the acacia tree and is a water soluble fiber which can help the excretory system making the feces softer and easier to excrete. The gum also works as a prebiotic which is good for the intestine reducing acid in the intestine as well as bacteria such as Salmonella spp which can cause infection in the digestive system.
- Hydrolyzed Guar Gum is a water soluble fiber made from Guar Beans through hydrolysis which makes it lighter in weight. It can absorb a large amount of water and make the body feel full longer reducing the food craves in the process. It also works as a prebiotic which helps good microorganism grow well bringing bacterial balance to the intestine for a better digestive system.
Benefits of a better excretory and waste excretion system
- Reduces risk of constipation and hemorrhoids
- Reduces laxative usage
- Reduces the chance of chronic diarrheas
- Balances and improves the intestine’s functionalities
- Maintains balance for the good microorganism in the intestine
- Reduces food craves
- Helps with weight loss
- Decreases cholesterols and triglyceride
- Balances the blood sugar
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Brightens the skin, reduces bad breath and body odor