Dr. Ronald Klatz, an expert in delaying the aging process, once said that amino acid which stimulates the pituitary gland to produce the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) while we are asleep can delay the aging process. This simply means there are two ways to delay the aging process.
- Utilizing antioxidants
- Increasing the secretion of growth hormone (HGH)
- Green tea extract contains an antioxidant called Bioflavonoid which helps improve blood circulation and strengthen the capillary.
- Tomato extract contains Lycopene which not only helps improve blood circulation but also works as an anti-UV agent.
- Grape seed extract contains Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC) which is a super antioxidant that can help prevent cell destruction, improve blood circulation, and reduce blemishes.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which helps reduce skin blemishes and improve the skin quality.
- Bilberry extract is an antioxidant which contains Anthocyanide which directly strengthens the retina and optic lens and reduces the risk of cataract.
- Selenium helps delay cell deterioration and enhances the effect of Vitamin E in delaying the aging process.
Stimulating the secretion of HGH
- L-Ornithine amino acid helps stimulate the secretion of HGH while in deep sleep resulting in brighter and smoother skins.
- L-Lysine amino acid helps strengthen collagen cells and bones as well as smoothen the skins and rid blemishes.
- L-Glutamine helps prevent muscle loss, reduce stress and delay cell deterioration as well as brightens up the skins.