- Skin blemishes caused by external factors such as food, pollutions, sunlight, stress and cosmetics which induce oxidant manifestation resulting in blemishes on the skins and overage appearance.
- Wrinkles caused by changes in the skin composition with less collagen coming with age and more oxidants causing rapid skin deterioration.
- Emotional instability caused by the change of the level of estrogen, the period known as menopause. Women tend to get agitated easily in this stage and often display mood fluctuations.
- Osteoporosis caused by the decrease of calcium.
- Overage appearance which includes dried skins, blemishes, and grey hair. While all the conditions are inevitable as we age, delaying the process is possible.
The aforementioned extracts can help delay the problems that come with aging.
- Hydrolyzed collagen from deep sea fish helps repair damaged skin cells
- Soy germ enhances estrogen production for women and acts as an antioxidant agent.
- Gamma Oryzanol (rice bran extract) helps prevent melanin generation keeping the skin bright.
- Alpha lipoic acid acts as an antioxidant agent which helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes.
- Maritime pine bark extract helps lighten the thickness of the facial melanin and promotes exfoliation.
- Grape seed extract works as an antioxidant agent which helps slow down collagen destruction.
- Coenzyme Q10 reduces the appearance of wrinkles and maintains a youthful look.
- Vitamin C and E are both antioxidants which promote skin cell reparation and increase smoothness.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 reduce the risk of depression and osteoporosis in older women.
Biotin promotes cell generation and boosts the effectiveness of keratin resulting in healthier hair and nails.